Dedication of IHS September 1950

The current Irondequoit High School building opened in September 1950. We recently came across a publication that was printed for the dedication of this new building. (The original high school was on the northwest corner of Cooper Road and Titus Avenue.) We thought our alumni might enjoy a trip down memory lane!

 

View Program


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.